Sports apparel designer
I’m an outerwear designer with a wide experience in fields like motorcycles, skiing and mountain bikes.
master in industrial design Domus Academy. Milan 1999
architect. Universidad Central de Venezuela, 1994
2012/2010: Spyder Legend Ski wear collections Fall 2012 & Fall 2013.
Responsibility: To design the top collection of Spyder, keeping an eye to innovation (including technical packs and details).
2012: Ride Experience Ski wear collection 2013.
Responsibility: Creation of the first collection of a new brand, taking inspiration from streetwear.
2010: Briko Snow Helmets collection.
2010: Northwave Bike outerwear Winter 2011.
2010/2005: Art Director for Proflex Bikes.
Responsibility: Creation of Ad campaigns, catalogues, bike frames and brand identity.
2009: Manfrotto Bags Concepts.
2008: Manfrotto T-shirts collection.
2006: Antica Murrina Veneziana. Flag Store in Rome.
1999-2006: CHANGEDESIGN, Venice, Italy.
Responsibilities as a product designer:
To propose new concepts and products. Technical drawings and prototyping for:
* Dainese No Impact . Sport apparel summer & winter collections 2001 to 2006
* Manovre Technical apparel for workers. 2005 & 2006
* Gloves for Italian Ski Team Sponsored by Dainese 2003
* Dainese boots for Valentino Rossi.
* Dainese Gore-Tex & Dry line motorbike apparel collection 2002
* Invicta backpacks collection and winter gloves 2001 & 2002
* Diadora sport bags 2001
840 total views, 1 today